View Single Post
Old 23-12-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
One of Ddog GF started as FL to SG. Then met in Bangkok. 6yrs down, is Ddog's loyal GF, quit FL and being a good GF.
Sometimes you cannot look down at these gals, they are humans too and many have values.
Just pay girl first for her time and effort. She's doing FL due to need of money in first place. Ddog paid her 1.5k for 2 days meet. IF good chemistry, relationship will be auto.
No pun intended, but you are a lucky dog! It is a minefield out there but I really agree there are that few good ones out there who were simply forced by circumstances and do not lose their moral compass. The nature of the job encourages lying and cheating so it really is a needle in a haystack.

I did keep in touch with a few ex-FLs who have "graduated," got their degrees and now lead shiny new lives in respectable jobs in MNCs. Ultimately it is really nice to see people manage to turn the course of their life around like that. And of course I keep things respectable with them henceforth =)