Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
iundermine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowhc View Post
I was in Tokyo some months ago, "foreigner friendly" is not so much as the shop itself, but the girls. If the shop doesn't have any girls who speaks the foreign language (English or Chinese, generally) they won't take the client. This is due to the fear of abuse and police involvements, because this industry faces lots of rather deviant people who does terrible non consensual things to the girls.

I visited a relatively cheap Soapland at Yoshiwara (the traditional heart of soaplands) and got into the shop, the male pimp spoke a bit of English and got me a Japanese girl who is studying English to work overseas, must be my luck!

GFE very high, service fantastic. Had to cut nails while waiting, then in the room I started stripping but she stopped me, saying in Japan, the man just relaxes. She then proceeded to take of and pack my socks, strip my clothes and hers, then she bathed me and everything else. Fantastic experience and great service, and her English is good enough for causal chit chat. Too bad, not allowed to exchange numbers.
hi bro, can share the location/shop and name of girl?