Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
seami11 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: How to get a respond from FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Nothing unusual. Most of these FLs now dun really accept new clients. I posted about having the same issue some time ago too.

I thought my number was black-listed too, so I even bought a pre-paid card to try again. Still no response from most of the FLs

One way is to book a new/not-so-popular FL first. Then ask her to leave a positive FR for you in the database. Apparently this increases your chance of being accepted for future bookings of other gals.

That time I book BBL (upon advice from bros here) as she seems to accept new numbers. She also helped me to leave a positive FR after our session. But still most of the FLs are not replying one.

But I managed to book super syts who seems to have arrive only recently and not popular yet (that was like 1 mth back).

So u can try to target those newly arrived FLs or those that accept all bookings (e.g. BBL, Tang tang)
Same!
Booked a girl last week and requested her to leave a positive FR in their wechat group. She also told me I will get response in several mins when I try to book another girl next time.

Then I've tried to msg another 3 girls, no reply so far.
Miss the old days, GL is more convenient and service better, not to mention reasonable price.