View Single Post
Old 13-08-2014, 05:52 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Changping

Quote:
Originally Posted by draken View Post
now i go office there will be ppl asking me (bro, CP recover liao? when can we return)
Personally I think it will take years to recover but can never resume like past glory status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndaylights View Post
I think CP is slowly evolving into some kind of a "survival of the fittest" story. Shops that can't make it are closed and replaced with new ones.

This goes with the girls too. Actually, I noticed the working girls available now is surprising very good. Maybe the ugly ones got washed out with the pretty ones still surviving.

Personally, I find it not that bad. The infrastructure is not that crowded, hotel is relatively cheap, pozulim is always available with no waiting time. Food is good and ample sitting spaces available.
Yes surprisingly the girl quality in Changping now has never been better. The fittest will survive and the lousy ones are automatically eliminated.

As mentioned in my update Changping is evolving. On the surface it looks dead but with reliable source and carry yourself well you can still party with bros. Just have to be low profile and stick to small groups. 2-4 guys per group is ideal. Open those 555 or 888 rooms in KTV is tantamount to kamikaze in current situation unless participants are all guys only. Hahaha.

Police checks in KTVs are still ongoing almost on a daily basis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subcon82 View Post
Damn lucky to have board the last boat in jan 2014!!!! LOL
You heng lah.