Thread: Bukit Merah
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bukit Merah

Went for a lunchtime massage as I over exerted myself while exercising the day before, and went to a D* Spa opposite S*n*e Spa and Spa V*l*e.

Now before anyone reads further, do note that there's no GQ or sensual.

Got an ML called Apple, and it's just some very hard massage, and very minimal phone usage. It's the first time I thought that she's the baker and I compared myself to a piece of dough, getting kneaded, pinched, and her arms and elbow are the rolling pins.

What surprised me was she bent my arm behind me, and proceeded to use her elbow to knead the hell out of my very sore shoulders, and it actually worked in relieving the soreness lol.

Now with that, I don't know if the rest of the usual "format" like looks, or sensual applies since I got what I wanted - a hard massage.

But I'll definitely rtm whenever I need a hard massage like this.