View Single Post
Old 25-10-2005, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Bro TV,

Brilliant, your new webbie. Preview was great, looks easy to navigate (no prizes to guess which section will get most hits). When is this all getting online?

A good resource for Hadyai visitors, without having to search SB thread (even outdated) and save some aggro by both newbies and lau chiaos.

With all next week's holiday crush, think I will try off peak. 1st time I tried Hadyai was Feb this year, off airport direct to Kiss Lounge. Girl took me to Kiss Channel bar -nice with yummy dancers. Girl had the cheek to go off (after 1st bonk) to join a friend's birthday party down at JB disco below where I was staying. I was spent, and needed some shut eye but she did come back in wee hours though (she a knocked on wrong floor!).

The fishball noodles opposite JB hotel was not bad. JB was bit far off from center but nice quiet area. What's Channivate like? Would not mind paying a premium for a stunner. Drooling when I think of Channel dancers. What's the chances LT and price range? Stayed 1 night so missed WaterBar.

(Belated congrats to your new addition to family!)