Old 13-01-2013, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
ione deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: stories by the legendary one eye snake

We hopped onto a cab and after I told the driver the destination, she curled up and laid across my lap on her side and facing my stomach; the driver thought she was drunk. She guided my fingers back under her skirt as she rested her head on my thigh. I had to stretch a bit sideway to reach her still wet crotch beneath the lifted hem, again concealed under her business jacket. I pressed my middle digit on her excited clitoris and traced little circles … Ericia moaned and pressed her face into my groin … I rested my other hand on her breasts, something I had wanted to do whole night long … firm … smooth … soft skin … expanded like balloons, not totally inflated but still having a pointed tip … my fingers snaked over the mounds and reached into her loose loose bra … and pinched on her nipple like a snake's bite … simultaneously with two fingers fucking in and out of her cunt … Ericia panted … I saw the driver checking on us through his rear-view mirror and I returned a gentle smile. My breasts travelers stumbled across a piece of metal, the bra clip, in the valley … I unsnapped it and tried to slipped the bra out from her collar … Ericia gave me wicked look and lifted her upper torso a bit and I managed to slip the bra out … the driver starred in awe when I lifted the bra high enough for him to glimpse from the mirror. We were in a rather busy street and I could feel some people (especially those standing by the roadside or in the lorry) looking into our cab as we sped through the streets … HongKong drivers …

My fingers were free to roam the twin peaks … coupling with my cunt-digging fingers, Ericia soon experienced another series of shuddering orgasms … my own hard on was getting unbearable as my cock twitched violently in my pants, screaming silently for release … after her orgasms subsided, temporarily of course, I withdrew my fingers from her cunt and put them on her lips … she inhaled and slowly licked her own come from my fingers. I pressed the them against her lips and she opened her mouth and sucked … I arched my mid section and my cock hit her mouth through my pants … she looked up, my fingers comfortably sucked between her lips … my sight guided her sight to my groin … then I withdrew my fingers from her sucking mouth. Ericia snuggled her nose into my groin … my cock pushed back … she adjusted herself slightly to unzip my pants … and reached from the side of my undies to release my whole-night-raging cock … the tip already wet and glistered with pre-come … Ericia licked her upper lip and swallowed her saliva … her fingers wrapped around the shaft and slowly pumping up and down … more pre-come dripped and she rubbed it on along the shaft … my cock became a shiny spear of a mighty knight.

I became worried that the driver was checking the rear mirror more often than the road ahead … I starred back at him with a "so?" smile and cold glance, trying to play some underworld "dai-lou" (Cantonese) having a young chick blowing him in the cab … it worked as he decided to keep his eyes on the road. As I leaned back, Ericia's face got closer to my cock, she looked up at me and smiled a evil hungry smile … still looking up at me, big eyes opened wide, she stuck out her tongue and gently licked the head of my cock … her tongue made little circles around the head … my cock head seemed to spin along like a helicopter … then she stopped at the pee-hole and pushed her tongue against the slit … more pre-come was oozing and she lapped it up, licking it off like a child licking her Popsicle. My cock jerked and slapped on her tongue … she giggled and moved her tongue in and out between her lips like fencing with my cock … I grabbed my cock and lightly slapped on her cheek, Ericia giggled again … she turned her head and tried to catch my cock with her tongue whenever he tried to hit her lips … her pointy tongue soon lapped all over the shaft … webs of saliva entangled and my groin was a wet mess.

Then she took my cock in her hand, and guided my hard shaft towards her gasping mouth … she took it deep into her mouth, in one mouthful gulp … deep throating me down to his base … her face was now buried in my pubic hair … she remained gulping my cock in a mouth for several seconds … I kept still … then she slid back up, slowly … as her full lips gradually slide over the shaft, Ericia sucked hard … very hard … that her cheeks caved in … just like the way I had imagined when I saw her smoking her cigarette in the pub … she sucked up and down my shaft, licking him with her tongue as he was in her mouth … wetting him when he was on the way leaving the sweet cavity … her mouth made love to my cock … in a cab …

I suddenly realized that the driver of a lorry parked beside us, red light, was starring at us … Ericia was just lapping the cock head like a painter brush … before lapping alongside of the shaft … I saw the driver's jaw dropped, he probably hoped that we are some kind of celeb so that he could sell the story to the kaypoh-press … I smiled at him before our cab drove off, I bet he would pull up somewhere and get a whore to fuck her brains off after what he saw … then I remembered the driver … he was really an understanding man … he gave me a knowing smile and raised his thumb to show me … I returned a smile and nodded my appreciation. To heat things up, my fingers returned to Ericia's wet snatch … what a horny bitch … her cunt was still dripping as she sucked on my cock … bobbing her head up and down and swing him left and right … when I shoved two fingers her, her mouth plunged completely down to the base and drew a powerful suction!!!!!

To gauge my timely release, I asked the driver if we were near the hotel … he answered in less than ten minutes … Ericia did not even bother with our conversation as she was busy slurping up and down my shaft and taking the thickness into her ovalled mouth while my fingers pumped freely in her pussy. She lifted her head and her lust-filled eyes met mine when she whispered hotly that she wanted to taste my cum … " Cum in my mouth … I want to taste your cream …" my cock jerked with her tone … even the driver skid a bit … "don't dirty my car … please … I need to hand over to another driver …" he was not so quiet after all … before I could answer, to my surprise, Ericia replied, "don't worry, I won't miss a drop … " … the car skid again … fucking horny bitch … I doubt I would have any rest before my appointment …

Ericia lowered her head back to my cock, she jerked him with her hand first, then she sucked the head in like a swallowing a fish ball … then the shaft … further inch by inch he disappeared between her lips … sweet sensual lips of sucking … she rotated her head left or right and caused a stir in her cavity … my cock felt like being tossed around in a storm … my fingers pumped faster now … sometimes rubbing her clit before entering the wetness … I bet it was a swamp down her crotch with all the juices gushing out … then I felt my balls bloated … her talented tongue tickling slurping lapping slamming sweeping on my cock faster and faster …

"Suck my cock … " I urged as I grabbed the back of her head with my other hand, pushing her down onto my cock, feeding her more of my rod … "suck me deeeeeeep … sweetie … suck me dry … taste my cum …" it was much easier when the driver did not mind … I could not hold out much longer … Ericia seemed to sense this and she tuned it up another notch, she had my cock buried deeeeeeep in her throat and swirled her tongue around the shaft like polishing … all I could relate to was like sending my cock into a carwash … totally soaked …

she deep throated me over and over … up and down she went … up and down … from the head of my cock to his base … the whole time, I had one hand behind her head pulling her soft hair and the other fucking her pussy like machine gun … then I lost it !!!!! I arched my ass off the seat as the first shot exploded deeeeeeeeeeeep in her cavity … "HHHHHmmmmmnnnnnnn …" Ericia let out a low muff when she felt my come fired down her throat directly … my hand pressed her head even deeeeeeeper into my groin as I lost my second shot … I could feel my cock tip touching the back of her throat when I fired the third … I looked down and saw her throat gulping bulge after bulge, swallowing every load I could offer … fourth … fifth … sixth … seventh … "hey, you guys better hurry … the hotel is just around the next turn, or should I make another pass …" I was too intense to answer … Ericia lifted her mouth away and replied, "no need to, we are done … just drive slowly … " the eighth load shot out unexpectedly and hit her lips … she quickly licked it off and gave me a sex-tisfying smile … a lusty grin over her face when she cupped her hand over my cock and said, "save some for desert later …" … oh FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK … how could I stop ?????

I withdrew my fingers from her cunt and zipped my pants as I saw the hotel less than 20m away … my cock was still spilling when I zipped up … good thing I brought extra pants … Ericia had wiped away the come on her lips and mouth, mostly with her tongue, and composed herself … in seconds, she was back like before, as if none of this sex-capade had happened … women … you are the CHAMP!!! The bell hop opened the door and Ericia stepped out, her knees a bit weakened … I paid the driver with a big tip … he smiled and asked how much would it cost to have Ericia … I laughed away the thought and said that she is my gf, just too daring on the side … he grinned an understanding smile, then passed me his handphone number, said to call for his cab whenever we need a sex-drive…

to be continued...