View Single Post
Old 16-04-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How would you respond in this situation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by koitea View Post
so all bro and sis..

Is she trying to give me hints? or am I thinking too much? So far I have been acting neutral about it..

How would you respond with you were in my situation?

Please don't flame my honest situations.. hehe.. I just feel abit disturbed that this is happening to me in work place and somemore she is married.. But don't get me wrong, cause I do feel happy at the same time.. just that since this is in work environment, I worried that if I made the wrong move it might have terrible effects in the work place and my job..

Thanks..
Yes, she is coming on to you. R u married too? Any concerns about wifey, losing yr ricebowl over this, or the hubby coming to you with a chopper?

This type of office "affairs", more common than u think. How do I know? I've had female colleagues come on to me too, best part is...they're single!

So how I respond may not be how u would. For one, married women I dun touch, but that's just me.

If no concerns, just follow the Nike rule. Otherwise, be a good boy and keep the dicky in yr pants.