Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 23-12-2022, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 12
inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!
Writing a quick FR for brothers here while waiting for my hotel breakfast in Balai.

The last second villa on the right row have a lot of SYTs. However to each other's preferences. Some brothers here do not like SYTs and prefer to the more service type.

Damage is about 1.4juta to 1.7 juta. Certainly an increase of the past prices pre-covid. Shots depending on individual, 1-3 shots. 3 shots is the maximum that the girl would 'allow'. However depending chemistry and brothers' ammunition. HeeeHeee. Duration will be from 1pm to 7am about that. Also individual girls standards. Book two days straight are allow, however depending on the girl's availability, high chance no discount is given even for two straight days. Maybe can discount 100K max.

Food definitely remain the same. As in no major shops were shut up due to covid. All food stalls are there. Massage an increase of 10K (just approximately SGD$1) nia. The massage cost is now 70K. The rest depending on the girl quotation and chemistry.

I already eye another girl in the villa area. Hope my next trip here I can up her. Because I book the girl from other villas already. Cancel I feel bad and paiseh.

Hope the seniors here can up my pathetic points so that I can be motivated to share more FRs, not just balai.

Tomorrow I going back to Sillypore already.

Thank you.