Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RUS13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Spain -Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Malaga, Valencia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karasuno View Post
I tried two girls.

Sugargirlsmadrid - I booked through WhatsApp and it was a breeze. Quick response and no trouble with English. I thought it will be at a brothel but it’s actually at the girl’s place. I book a Brazilian girl named Raika. Two shots for 150 Euro, both times finished with covered bj. Nice and friendly, she has a nice apartment and offered me drinks. But I sense she’s a lesbian and more into girls than guys. English was minimal and she was chatting in Spanish which I just nodded along. Operated boobs, good bj skills with lots of tongue play, and good doggy.

FelinaValencia - I went around midnight. Streets were quiet. Had trouble finding the place but two Spanish macho guys who were in the car along the streets noticed me circling around and shouted “it’s over there in 6B”. Thanks to these bros, I found the place. Very nicely decorated. Mama-Sam was friendly, explained procedure. Girls paraded in one by one to the room, kissing my face and introducing their names. Tried my best to remember the name of the one I like, mentally repeating. Was set on a Spanish white fork but a black girl with ample bosoms and ass, took me by surprise. I chased after her to get her name again. Her name was Jade (pronounce as ha-de)Told Mama-san and the black girl came in later. Gave me very sexy lap dance. The room was full of mirrors. I’m a scrawny fair Asian guy and felt super shook looking at my yellow butt humping black juicy ass to my heart’s content. My first time with a black girl and the best sex ever. I can feel my ancestors cheering me on as I dicked that black ass nice and hard. To be honest, with the body to body rub and a long bj, I only lasted about three minutes dicking her ass. And i came after banging full-speed. She gave me nice massage and naturally transit to bj again. After my Didi came ready again she asked if I wanted round two. But sadly, it was very late and had a few missed calls from my colleague already. So I came back feeling already satisfied.
can we have location? and also the damaged bro how much it cost?.. will be there on June need some for the wholemonth.. thanks bro..