View Single Post
Old 30-04-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: Geylang's $50 and $60 Thai Reports (Updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
Tried L16H37 G8

Put simply: Damn good experience to me for 60 SGD category.

Looks: Lots of make up to look sexy sexy young milfy. Might have plastic surgery done cause the look just screams plastic to me. But okay, sexy does it! About 1.60m. Real slim type. Quite flat ass.
Attitude: Wow. Super friendly and non commercial, and not really GFE too. Chatty but not like those hyper energetic bugs bunny. "Guided" me for sex, which is interesting in a good way.
CBJ: Sensual and she tries to tease with the cockhead licking. And quite slow in a good way. And detailed. Licked balls too.
FJ: She is patient to try any position I suggested. I'm not really a FJ person, but I very much appreciate her attitude here. She mentioned that 'it's my job' when I remarked how patient she is, and I chuckled.

Overall I like her service.

Will probably take a 2-4 weeks break minimally from Geylang (and commercial sex in general anyway). Been cheonging once every week/fortnight for the last 2 months and it's making me feel "meh" - even when there are good ones like today.
What is her boobs size?

Typical guy in Geylang.