View Single Post
Old 22-03-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
evil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
L16H39 G7

Wow. Just had a great session here (for today's standard)

Pretty girl. Tall (about 1.70m) and just right figure (not skinny and not fat), with enhanced C cup boobs that looked not too unnatural.

Solid catbath. Can tell she really put in effort to be gentle and sensual.

Not overly commercial but definitely not out to KC you. So it's just right for me... not that I get easily KC-ed though, but you get the point. Friendly but very limited English.

Pretty good CBJ with gentle licking of the cock head. Could be longer though.

It was 930pm already so I guess she was tired and did not cowgirl long. Asked me to take over.

Not really a FJ person and her pussy felt quite loose anyway. So whatever.

But overall good session. Not sure if I'd RTF though because there's no x factor. But yeah, worth the money and time.

OKT is young. Probably late 30s, like your typical ah beng vibe. He said G7 is one of their ang pai. The other is G11, who is smaller built. Hmm, definitely will try her.

And this house new batch starting work early next month. That's fast.
I’m a sucker for tall girls so I went after reading your FR. Thanks. I enjoyed my session with her as she was hardworking and out to please. She didn’t offer BBBJ to me I just signaled her to skip BJ altogether. She licked my ears during sex which was super arousing for me.

I plan to make her one of my regulars so I’d return.