View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
k-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Wow bro, good one.. i had a similar encounter with u but its from the massage thread. First its fake photos and secondly when she took off her clothes theres a foul smell and I couldnt take it..

I then said im tired and want to leave but will pay a rejection fee of 20 bucks, she showed black face and say must give full 100. I said i did nothing and why i have to pay the full amount. She still tried to run towards me to push me but i stood firm and shove her off...

Then when I was leaving she and her friend said no money dont come, i showed them my wallet with about 300 to 400 bucks in there. Not that much but at least 3 to 4 times her rate already. Told her 老子就是不给你.. these days be it fl,ml or those from spa, they are taking things for granted that u come in alr u must pay the full amount even theres no service rendered yet. If you go into a restaurant and walk out after sitting for 5 mins just looking at the menu without ordering, no charge as well.