Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
donaldtsang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looksee View Post
wat the gal said is correct.....there's a strong wind of corruption in SZ....the guards at the hotels r the ones who tip off the gong ann....no point paying them money because wat u give them is one off, wat they get from gong ann is long term..... once "caught" u only need to pay "fine"....as to how much it depends on their "assessment" of ur worth.....

best solution.....stay in 5 star hotels....pay more but have peaceful sleeps....
True always stay in 5 star or foreign hotel chains. there is less trouble staying in small local hotels are very risky for these matters I think for BBS its the worst once busted you got nowhere to hide, I have never really come accross mass raid in 5 Star hotel. Sometimes I even see girls registering their IC to stay overy with Jap clients in China Hotel in Guang Zhou. No problem at all.

In Shenzhen you can always get girls into your hotels in Fact I have been staying at the Pavillion hotel many times, there is a suana next to it called Blue Dolphin that has massage and BBBJ or Full package and they can come up to you room, there is a wide selection of Girls there. But quite ex. 788 for massage and BJ and for Full Package I think its 1500, so its too steep for me.

If you are staying in the Century Tower side of the Pavillion you can get the massage girls there for only 700 full package. Its not bad because they will massage you then go for FJ and there is normally no rush. additional 600 for Shuang Fei.

to me its more worth it. And because this is a new extention wing of the Pavillion hotel so its new not many people know about it ther girls complain no customers, good for me.

they only get one or at most two customers a day and sometimes no customers. they have no "full package" customers for 2-3 days only masssage.

There are some 8 girls there and some gems as well. My all time favourite is 118 but she gone back to get married recently, then there is 108 which is a real commando type CFM chick, she said 118 is their "sifu" did a tarma with her and 26 before. many girls are "freshies" most are factory girls then do this for a while before going back to their home town.

Its a good find that meets my needs.