View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 03:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: You guys are insane

@muscular - Not exactly true. STIs depend on the transmission of active cells/fluids l. Any STI from vaginal can also be received through oral, albeit less likely. For example, if the woman has a cut or cancre soar in her mouth and gives you BBBJ you could get an STI. That said I always get BBBJ when possible and never got anything

Some STIs cannot be cured. HIV, Hepatitis B, gential herpes, pailioviris and cytomegalovirus.

Generally the most risky mode of sex is raw anal, as the blood vessel of the woman expands allowing for active cells to easily engage. This is why gay men tend to share HIV most easily. Although I don't do LB as I not gay, it's another reason not to play with fake devil's woman