View Single Post
Old 27-02-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Re: All you need to know about HIV

Question for Dr Tan: Is it accurate that unprotected virginal and anal sex, sharing of needles and breast feeding (for babies) are the only real-world risks of hiv infection? I read this on the poz forum. Other sexual activities like kissing/frenching even with bites and cuts, unprotected blowjob even with cuts/sores, anal rimming, frotting, etc. are not real-world risks? Reason I read is that saliva contains enzymes that damages hiv cell receptors and render them unable to infect. In fact if the tip of the penis is covered, it is virtually impossible there is a pathway for the virus to enter the bloodstream?

Are you aware of any cases of hiv infection when a condom is used and did not fail (did not shred and semen is captured at the tip after ejaculation)?