View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2

Went to 3 different KTV in CP last month

Mayflower : manager sent us gals pics in the afternoon and we chose 1 each for 5 of us. mostly 1.5K cat and when gals arrive no surprise of the looks, just like the pics. whisky is 2+2 and we all brought the gals back, no issue.

Miraton : just me and a friend went there and surprisingly got line up for me to choose 5/15/20, pick one sing song but din bring back. the place subsequently got raid and closed for a few days.

Yihao : As usual long time mummy Kitty arranged gals for 4 of us, I had my gal imported from SZ, my dear bro V really high that nite and were surround by all the gals dancing, great fun ..... gals pricing 5/12/15

all in all CP ktvs still have no gals to parade, rely on pics to choose from, pricing significantly up from before yanda, drink price down though. it's not the same kind of feel and fun I was used to .... so I went SZ and FS to explore and that's the report will follow soon ....

Last edited by FeiGohGoh; 09-08-2014 at 11:45 PM.