Old 30-08-2004, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
cch2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

went to Ying Hua KTV recently to entertain a local client (see previous posting on this KTV).

located in Ying Hua Bin Guan at Hui Xin Dong Jie, north of China-Japan Friendship Hospital. between North 3rd and 4th Ring Road. next to Hui Qiao Bin Guan.

the place was relatively quiet at 8pm on Saturday compared to week nights but became very busy after 9pm. the mamasans have to bring in reinforcements from other KTVs. shows that this joint is quite popular. MMs mainly from Northeast, with a few from Anhui, Sichuan, Shandong, Fujian and Suzhou. generally quite chiou, a few very busty girls avail for thsoe who like big boobs. the mamasan here quite honest, will show u their best girls in the first batch. not like some KTV, keep their best for last.

both of us end up picking the girls from the 1st batch we saw. the two girls (one from Northeast, one from Sichuan) was quite eager to make it a fun night for us. at my client's request, they did a strip tease, ended up stark naked. the sichuan girl was very "hiong", offered to give my friend a BJ or HJ, but he didn't take it up (maybe scared kena caught)

tips (usual RMB200 each) but I gave them RMB300 bcos they provided good service, make my client REALLY happy. RMB100 total for waiters.
RMB600 in room charges (2 of us so small bao jian only), plus all the beer u can drink.
heard from local fren who knows the mamasan quite well that ON charge is RMB800 (200 goes to mamasan). if u ar ka liao with mamasan then RMB600 can oredi.
mamasans: doudou & wang xiaomei (mei: as in Mei Hua)

Last edited by cch2001; 30-08-2004 at 06:22 PM. Reason: typos