View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

I totally agree with you. PP is not a place of leisure for me like Thailand but Laos is still my fav. In Myammar, you need to go to the towns bordering China which have become Chinatown and that's where there action is although safety is never a guarantee.

Cambodia is a place to make money if you have the right contacts and able to get the contracts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtits View Post
ya, dont bother with Scambodia girls la. the colourful tattoo ah tiongs are back in full force in PP already, airport arrivals every flight have them in groups bringing luggages of $. they will be spoiling the ktv, club, bars, fish tank, etc. from March onwards, more and more Chinese airlines increase frequencies are flying back into Scambodia.

Sihanoukville will be lively with kidnappings, ransom, sex slaves, tele scam, gun & drug imports, gang fights, murders, etc. seen all that needs to be seen.

dont waste time coming to PP. save the time , $ and your xiao in thai,viet,phil,indo,laos, char bos better. Myanmar is shit dont bother too.