View Single Post
Old 13-03-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Went Cambodia PP during the final week of February for a business trip. Local business partner bring me out for a night of KTV experience. Can't really recall the name of the KTV, but it's something like Golden KTV or Gold KTV...

As far as I recall, the damage is as follows:-

Min USD200 for drinks and food for the room charge to be waive(room comes with a private toilet)
USD20 x 2 for 2 ladies server(not chio), they are there the entire session to pour drinks, help to navigate/choose songs
USD10 for the guy server who come in and out to serve food and drinks
USD30 to 50 for the girl to accompany you, they will sit all the way and don't even need to go outside for toilrt

Okay, the best part is I would say the quality and quantity of the girls is there.

They paraded for 5 rounds, each round about 8 girls. I would say half the girls 7pointers and above for all rounds. Girls there selectively can speak Chinese/English. By luck I manage to get one who speak good Chinese.

You can rubba rubba, kiss, and nego for LT or ST. ST on average is USD100 and LT average is USD300.

Overall, I would say its a good KTV experience in PP but certainly not the cheapest.

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.