View Single Post
Old 18-06-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 17
Timely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Getting a Divorce

Thank you again for your kind advices.

I dun measure gains or losses, whether in monetary terms or not, on my marriage. Ever since I got married, I gave all for my newly-formed family and stopped all the "messing outside". I wanted to give her a new life. It was sweet for the first few years but gradually the relationship deteriorated to the current state.

Only thing holding back is my son. I cannot imagine a day when I go home and not see his happy face, hear his noise and feel his hugs. I know this has a negative impact on him. Whenever we argued, he will hit his fist on the wall. I have also received calls from school that he was fighting in school. I tried to counsel him, but he said he cannot control his anger and become aggressive easily. Now he is called a bully in school.

With all the sufferings, I can only seek short moments of joy "messing outside" to escape this reality.

But the pain is getting unbearable......