Thread: Jalan Molek
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAssEnjoyer View Post
Went for g99 at H8. She very small size with 300CC fake boobs. Deepthroat legit damn shiok and pussy damn tight. She told me g44 tall and petite, tell me try next time
After trying both..g44 is younger and more energetic...g44 is relatively new..her bbbj is more power..those who tried will know..g44 gives deep frenching to her regulars..seriously g99 is in ord mood and she is worn out by the long queue...at 12am she looks tired and exhausted when i took her before midnight...by the way she does reject some customers who are too rough or too big sized...for her small frame...g99 g89 and g9 all three Ord mood soon...completing two years in few more months...wish them happy reunion with their loved ones and family when they go back...