Old 03-10-2005, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Tulan2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTulan2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Latest Bangkok Recommendation?

.. it was after a half hour of 'fun' that the girls decided it was time to dry up and proceed to the bedroom. The bedroom itself had an adjacent shower and bathtub and Pia proceeded to shower me whilst the other WL prepared the bed and turned down the lights. Both the girls then took turns to wipe me dry making sure to keep paying attention to the most impt part of the body ie my cxxx!. They then led me to the bed and then another round of kissing and hugging and licking started. Pia started again with a BBBJ whilst the taller WL proceeded to do a full body catbath again. They then took turns to do the BBBJ. Imagine having 2 great looking chicks fighting to lick and suck your cxxx. One was licking the balls whilst the other took it down as far as it could go. The sensation was fantastic. Incidentally this is my first experience with Tarma.. never had the chance or opportunity back home!. Having 2 sexy bodies rubbing against your own is really something to be experienced especially when they start to do a 'sandwich' with you in the middle,.and you can feel tits rubbing both your front and back....