Thread: SuZhou
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2005, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
bro by any chance r u in china too? or even shanghai or suzhou?

actually in china this sort of things such as some china asshole just rushing in front of u n squeezing into the taxi is very common.. i myself encounter twice liao.

if u cant beat them, join them!
I m not station there, but ocasssionally gone there for short visit and vacation trip nowsaday.

Best encounter is taking subway during peak hours, really packed like sardine. Many buns offering to you, and was just hoping that I was shorter in height in order to really taste these juicy buns. Visited Huaihai via subway, you really had to push yourself out then followed the rest, movement automatic, you just followed liao. Understand from local there, using your arms to feel or rub against the lady's bust is acceptable but not the palm, but only in the crowd train lor.