View Single Post
Old 14-04-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

"Don't want la. Bathe first. So hot and sweaty." my girl complained.

"Cannot tahan already. See you dressed like that whole evening without panties, don't say me, other people see already also cannot take it." I told my girl.

"Siao ah. Who see. Just normal sports attire what. Other people where got know I no panties. My shorts got lining what." She replied. So while groping her boobs, I confessed to her what happened just now. She was embarrassed and say why I didn't tell her earlier. I assured her, no one taking photos and anyway they can only see and cannot touch.

Next we continue kissing and petting. I asked her to imagine and fantasize what if she is wIthout me just now, what would have happened? Will she be gangbanged. So we role played the scenario back in the park when she is tying her shoe laces. I pretend to be the guy (uncle A) and started walking behind her and grab her boobs from behind.

"Uncle, what u doing? Stop, 不要. I will call their police" my girl struggled.

"小妹妹, you sure or not. You came alone? You are the one who seduced me leh with your big nehs. Wear bra some more, not sports bra? So huge and soft" I continued massaging her breasts. "Some more you are the one showing me your sexy chee bye. Let uncle check how is your chee bye now." I slid my right hand into her shorts and touch her pussy.

"Girl, you not very honest ah. Your slutty pussy is so juicy and wet already" I said as I rub my finger along her slit.

"No, I am ... ah.. ah.. not wet. It's just.... my.. ah.. sweat" my girl continue to protest but this time weaker. Must be turned on already. Decided to add more spice into the story by adding another guy in.

Last edited by prince_81; 15-04-2018 at 10:23 AM.