Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 9
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Phoebe @VPremium

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=910083

Decided to take one of VPremum's younger gals for a spin this weekend, and after some deliberation, I picked Phoebe.

If you are into petite young fuck bunnies (see my profile pic - thought she's now pregnant with Jules Jordan's kid), you MUST try Phoebe.

Slender teenage body? - Check
Small natural tits topped with little pink nipples - Check
Supple, bouncy and firm youthful body - Check
Pert little butt? - Check
Knows she's a naughty little girl - Check
Able and very willing to fuck your brains out - YES!!

Phoebe greeted me at the door while wearing the same little crotch-less outfit she's wearing in the pic above (the kitty ear hairband was in her cupboard), and squatted to helped me out of my shoes (so you get a good view of her little pussy), pulled me to her bedroom where she helped me disrobe, then to the shower to help me wash up.. and where the action began.

The girl is very enthusiastic, especially if you know how to show her some control (yes, she likes submission play). I did a 'Kabedon' and pushed her up against a wall, and she squealed in delight! She then went down on me and DT'ed my entire length - I'm average size, but she's a petite thing.

On the bed, I pinned her down and went to eat her out, to more delightful squeals, then after we switch to a 69, it was caps on - and she slid down on me in reverse cowgirl, so I could see my cockhead part her small pussy lips and slid all the way in...

After a nice cuddle post coitus, and the naughty girl trying to turn me on again... I managed to drag myself to the shower. Again - she helped me wash, and helped me change.. there's when I found the kitty ear hairband in her closet...

Oh her English has improved, so you can talk to her about simple stuff, though I told her not to call me daddy while we fucked (I ain't that kinky).

Last edited by Keima; 25-02-2023 at 11:58 PM.