View Single Post
Old 14-08-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Think Should Be Recording For Evidence
Not going to make any wild guesses but sure is weird for them to do such recording. Definitely will be more careful when visiting them in future. I prefer using their backdoor when entering ot leaving, more discrete and lesser people walking about compared to the front entrance.

Tried their 2 prc newbies Sunny & Eva recently after seeing their pics and rather postive reviews, but sadly my sessions with them nowhere as good as what those reviews claims.

Sunny. Don't look as good as the pics, late 20s early 30s. The session was rushed, brief catbath then short bbbj then start fj. She seems to be in a hurry to finish and take the next customer. I wasn't late for my appointment, in fact I reached 10mins earlier. Her phone kept beeping throughout the short session, very distracting. Rtf: No.

Eva. I tried her when she works out of MBS after seeing her pics in gym wear, so damage was higher. In her early 30s and don't look as good as those pics. She is slim but not as hot like the pics. Tits not as big as pics, only plus point is her nice perky ass. Pussy not trimmed nor shaved, a small bush but not yet a jungle. Brief foreplay, short but decent bbbj, great ass for doggy. Quite vocal during fj, loud moans with dirty sex talk but really fake. Plenty of gfe so beware of KC trap. She not on any work pass, staying 2 weeks++ then RTC. She wants to make as much as she can before RTC so open to doing more 'daring' stuff for extra tips. Rtf: maybe if no other targets.