Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sterdeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nanjing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronjeremy View Post
I checked out 闽融阁 last week.
For bros who need directions, it's at the junction of sheng4zhou1 lu and zhong1hua2 lu.

The entrance and process is pretty SOP. You get a locker key, strip to your birthday suit, store your stuff in a locker, and then go for a quick rinse or soak in the communal tub. Of course, this being mainland China, the locals don't bother washing first before going to the communal hot tub so I gave it a miss.

After getting dressed in the usual robes I was guided to a room, and soon after the manager came in to ask me what services I wanted. I told her I wanted the 全套服务

The girls then came in one at a time. I rejected the first two before taking the third, a Chongqing girl in her early-mid 20s. She stood out from the others with her mischievous smile and youthful shyness. Also had a GND kinda look. Boy was I wrong about the shy part ...

We went to the room, which had a big bed in the middle, a weird looking lounge chair (more on that later), and a full wall mirror on one side. Oh, and there was the obligatory pink lighting. One drawback - no washing area or attached bathroom. You have to go back to the common area to wash yourself after you're done.

She shyly took off her blue uniform, revealing a pair of smallish yet perky tits, slim figure and nicely shaved pussy.
Service was great - she REALLY took her time to cat bath me, going up and down my back with her hyperactive tongue, as well as dragging her nipples across my back. There was also a light caressing/ ticklish massage somewhere. She then moved on with ass licking (not quite rimming, but it was good enough for me - never really enjoyed this part). Finally a heavenly BBBJ in which she took her time to licky licky my balls and dick. Up and down, up and down... Her tongue was like an energiser bunny. That was one of the best BBBJs I've had in a long time.
Finally she capped me and we started in missionary, before changing to doggy next to the mirror, and her on top. The more we fucked the more eager she got, matching my grind movement with gusto and turning around with a CFM look in her eyes. The girl next door had become a nympho! Either that or she was a really good actress. Surprisingly I managed to avoid cumming. Had to distract myself by counting the thrusts. Anyhow I could not contain my curiosity any longer and asked her about the lounge chair. It was nicely angled for me to lie on it and for her to get on top, and it was next to the mirror. At this stage her moaning became louder, and her grinding faster and harder. Finally I could not take it anymore and released my little soldiers. She was really into it and kept going until I wriggled free - my dick was getting sore.

All in all, a good fuck. This is a gem worthy of RTF.
Treat her well if you go look for her.

Girl: #168
Looks: 7/10
Service: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Damage: 618rmb
I am glad you had a good time there. Many more SPAs available in NJ actually.