View Single Post
Old 14-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 20
splitwhale is a Helpful and Caring Samstersplitwhale is a Helpful and Caring Samstersplitwhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ω。Sexy Sultry gal ~ FJ n Massage Services ~Xiao Qian 小茜~sexy pic。ω

Thanks to Bro Soon629 for this great service gem!.
Arranged for an morning slot at area G. First impression, sexy foxy siren!

Great massage using combination of hard presses and elbow on back, legs etc.
Superb conversationalist. Complimenting me on looks, build etc.... half way to heaven liao...hahaha..

Once flip over, the action begins, "Fire-Ice" massage treatment on 2ic. The bbbj is TIP-TOP!! My 2ic almost died under her tounge! She proceeded to raise 2ic up again with combination of bbbjc and hj and massage of balls.

Cap & the real FJ action begins. Cowgal, missionary, spoon, standing, raised elevator all tried and accomplished. Real moaning & screams all included. Ejaculated, rested and slept togther to recover from the exerctions. Help to wash up too. GFE - song song man!!

FR summary

Xiao Qian 小茜

Looks : 6/10 (MILF, 163 tall, 45kg, fair skin, pinkish brown nips, minor stretch marks on tummy, slim build) Her looks grows on you.
Boobs : 34C
Autoroam : Yes with external fingering.
Catbath: 7.5/10 (experienced on Chest, thighs and balls)
BBBJ: 10/10 "Fire/Ice" treatment is TIP-TOP with hot water
Frenching : Light frenching
GFE: 9/10
Attitude & service levels : 10/10
RTM: YES!! (I am missing her "fire/ice" treatment liao!)
Damage: 100 w/in 2 hrs.

** No rush, no picking up of customers calls, 101% devotion to you. I felt like an emperor for the 120mins!! Value for money! Pls take care of this service gem! Sorry non-chinese Bros, she entertains Chinese bros cause of the communication issue **

Last edited by splitwhale; 14-10-2010 at 05:11 PM.