View Single Post
Old 29-01-2004, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
something good in Phnom Penh

My one and only visit to PP had us raving about one place in particular - Great Wall Massage in the main city area.

The showcase has ladies in red buttons and blue buttons. Forgot which one but one of these two colours are the girls who will dance naked for you in the Karaoke room for US$10 per hour. They will party hard with you in the room and almost anything goes if you like. Of course, additional service means additional tips. Most of us in our party took of our clothes finally and we had virtually an orgy!

These ladies will also go out with you off duty if you treat them nice and you can make more private arrangments.

Some are viets and some locals.

Believe me, this place is fun! If you find the showcase half empty, it could be break time or meal time or perhaps, business is too good that hour you are there.

Check it out and put up your FR here. I did but it seems to be a lost thread and it's too long ago for me to provide more details.