Old 13-09-2005, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Dspleof Dumbass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
MPs in HZ that have FJ

As promised, here is a brief FR on MPs that I have been in HZ that have FJs.

Some 3 star hotel in Yang Gong Di, don know the name . i forgot but think I still have the VIP card though. Think you can call "114" or ask your hotel recept.

One night ( in winter , that means many many moons ago) after partying at Nan Shan Lu , was on my way back in cab and struck up a conversation with driver. He told me abt this place where many Uni students freqs cause its cheap and near their school. Arcade /KTV etc. Have a MP in the basement that employs Uni girls..

Fast forward, First time there, SOP ask price etc. the manager very evasive with her answers when I hinted to her that I heard abt the services offered and wanted to know the price.

In the room, No.28 (I think, old alreadi memory not good) came in. btw she was the 3rd girl, I rejected the first 2 outright.

Quite ok la, and also paiseh so confirm her. Std SOP stuff, massage on the back, me auto roam but was checked by her when reaching inside her panties. Cant remember what transpired between us but she managed to convince me to try "shuang fei" with her sister ( cousin) who works there too.Young girl and very inexperienced so need her guidance.

Abt the girls, not uni girls but locals whose parents work in the tea plantations or something. Her sister , ( again cant remember name and number cause lost my mobile phone ) quite chio and C cuppa. Came in but have a blur fuck face, like she just wake up or on something. Anyway, action started with both girls giving me BBBJ and lots of kissing. Very funny when No.28 told the younger sis to get between my legs and suck/lick/massage.

I wanted the full treatment, they say they usual stuff " cant la......Rules la", anyway, i insisted so she took out a piece of plastic to wrap my dick! I asked "no condom" , same answer .......me then say plastic also safe! RED LIGHT! Mind say stop, didi say what is the bloody holdup. Alas, didi always wins in such scenarios. Was doing the 28 doggie with sister under us licking . 28 say licking her sis as well. Reason is because the bed is a single bed , very limited for difficult positions that involves 3 ppl.

Came and 28 excused herself to go clean up , left me with sis ( think she No.4 or something)

Cant help but to run my hands over her nicely formed tits while chit chatting. Took down her name and number and arrange for next visit.

Second time , came prepared with condom and FJ the sister. But I still prefer 28 caused more experience , younger sis like dead fish, I really think she is on drugs.

Damage: Cover charge RMB 200++ , Shuang fei = 800
Second visit : cover + 400

Ask for Tao Bao price , net net @ RMB600( all inclusive)

can only remember that their surname is Fu and both sisters have same middle character with last character different.