View Single Post
Old 15-12-2011, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman24 View Post
Indeed bro I agree with you bro. Things are slowly improving in Yangon. For the last few months there have been a lot of exhibition by individual countries in Yangon displaying all their products to show to the people in Myanmar. The import license to import cars are cheaper as well compare to 1 year ago before the election. I am amaze myself how fast things developed, as my last trip was only in June. I believe next year, we can start getting roaming as I understand M1 is in talks with the Myanmar government. Hopefully next year onwards they can waive the visa as its too troublesome.
Haha.. the country progresses but dont expect it to change by leaps and bounds.

Already they have signed Telco roaming with China Telecom early this year, until now, not activated.

As for the visa, no hope it will be waived la..they are still military backed government.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks