View Single Post
Old 14-12-2014, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Battle Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
it’s none of your or anybody’s business. All boss is interested in is to run a well participated board which produces revenue AND that there is a fine line to follow in order to balance traffic and revenue.
If that so THEN ITS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS, on the existing of the agents in the board!(if there is) Like you said, Boss decide on how to run, isn't it, so why you being such busybody on such matter? Shouldn't the board is all about sharing instead of your crapping agent thingy?

Quote:
I created a ruckus? Please look back on your own posting history – a period of benign sharing of information to impress upon others your supposed familiarity with Chiang Mai, then your REGULAR tirade every few weeks directed towards INNOCENT Samsters to impress..
See another nonsense from you! Which of my post indicated I'm doing that?

Ya you created ruckus just like in CP thread 1! This thread supposed not to be exist, but created specially for YOU in case you unaware.

Wasn't you the one who usually do the tirade every time, if any samster disagree with what you posted?

and what you posted in Cnx thread after moderator removed all your rubbish posting were full of NONSENSE! I bet those info you took online.

Quote:
OK…. But wouldn’t it be better if you would properly address what your particular objections are instead of just anonymously zapping? What do you hope to achieve doing so? Just to stifle me, and stifle discussions...
Ya, and if the discussion wasn't on your favor, you will called the samster names, together with unfounded accusations and the list goes isn't it? Want me to C+P it here?

So zapping is a good way to say "hey you talking crap" after all you mentioned before you don't care about points right!

Quote:
Sure, clones are part and parcel of SBF
OK – before the usual chorus of complaints about the length and my “England.”
Which is truly weird as Singapore does have every reason to pride itself for being the place with the best English abilities in Asia!
Ya, like you and your clones! 5555+ You think this is discussion is about polictics? Need to give lengthy replies every time?

What matter most is the content that you intend the other party to know. Simple isn't it?