View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetwork68 View Post
Hi

Newbie here. Was planning for a trip to Yangon this month, however found out need to get visa to enter.
So need some help. Is there any travel agent in Singapiore that help to apply visa for a fee?
If not then have to take leave from work to go the Myammar embassy to apply for the visa. Rather save the leave for my trip.

Thks
Yes. There is Just go to those travel agency at peninsula plaza. They charge about $45 to $55 for it. U need to bring along yr original passport, copy of I/C, a few I/C size photos and a name card(If u dont have a name card, u need to produce a letter from yr employer to prove yr employer status in that company)
It will take about 4-5 days to process it. U can collect it after yr work.
Save time, save hassle.(BTW, it cost about $30 if u do it yourself at the embassy + personal leave
但是我的问题是...我没钱