View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

[QUOTE=GilaCow;4538144]Juz wanna give some views on Diamond, maybe will be zap or watever, but juz my honest opinion....sadly, diamond didnt fare well in the looks department, i think she's really really very average looking that i really doubt she can command $150 at GL previously....but services wise, yes, she's quite good in her catbath and BBBJ, but no AR from her lehz?

Dear Bro GilaCow, no worry, pls! Honest threads is appreciated, a problem with ppls of this country is afriad to get "something". That is a quote 24yrs ago from my ex Army officers' say, "later sure get something from me."

If ppls of authority r unreasonable, shown off kind of things, they have shame themselves. Back2Diamond i mentioned last yr, notices her when she checkin for biz, she has nothing2shout about w/o makeup, infact kind of aged. Sally of H2R3 that is different, w/o makeup she look wonderful, natural sweet lady. Someday, i will tell Sally this.