Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jxl95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

Personal experience in Phuket

First time visiting in Sept 2022. It's a massive island. If you're just mongering, get a hotel near Patong. Otherwise you may have to travel far distances. We had an Airbnb that was 30 min away driving. Idk if there's any action in Old Town, but all my experience was in Patong.

Gogo Bars

There's a section in the middle of Bangla Walking Street that's tucked away. I didn't go to any of the gogos on the main path. The girls didn't look that good. In the slightly hidden-away area, you have Suzy Wong, Harem, and a bunch of others. I can't remember all the names. Harem is connected to another gogobar. Both have the same owner I guess and share dancers. But that's the spot to be imo. It's expensive. Beers were 200 or so (I can't recall) and LDs were 250 though the girls may ask for 2 LDs at once (so 500 each round).

Of all the places I visited in Thailand, Phuket and specifically Harem are my favorite. I went to places in Bangkok and mongered in Nana Plaza which are cheaper but what stood out for me was the quality of girls in Harem (7s-9s/10) and the fact that they were much friendlier. They were very proactive in approaching customers for a chat and then doing a lapdance. You can touch and grab all you want as long as you keep the LDs going. Yes, it gets expensive. The first night, I spent around 4k on LDs alone. But was able to take one of the girls upstairs for FS. I was a carrothead thinking with my small head and paid 2k for the room plus 5k for her for an hour. BBBJ and multiple positions included. If possible, I'd rather tabao next time as the condition of the rooms is not good. Second night I returned and was with another girl who I spent around 3k for LDs before she propositioned me to go upstairs for 5k total (1k room fee plus 4k for her). I guess I should have negotiated on Day One. I passed as I needed to head out but I think it's a bit harder to get FS here as the girls make plenty on LDs since they are more fun and attractive than at other gogo bars. In contrast, at the gogos in Nana Plaza, you're just in a mid-tier meat market. Pick the girl, get a LD, and she might have the energy of a goldfish. At Harem, these girls are absolutely fun and while it's definitely expensive, I'd happily return again,