View Single Post
Old 17-01-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 10
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
After catching a breather, I continue to kiss her and alternate between groping her boobs and twirling her now erected nipple from the outside of her bathrobe

By now, I have removed the offending bathrobe, forcibly, and am now sucking on her pinkish erected eraser tip nipples. My hand went fondling her clean-shaven pussy that Was Super wet as she had just cummed moments ago

She was helpless and totally under my control

SB show signs of pleasure to encourage me, As she squirmed and whimpered, all it had done was to make me more horny for her.

I held on to my hardened tool and positioned at the entrance of the love hole, and once it's in position, i went full blast

"Urgh!" A loud moan escaped her mouth.

I pumped hard, fast and furious, wanting to release my pent up frustration for the past one year excluding the short experience that happened a few days ago .My goddess, not doubt she was wet, her little strawberry was right!

As I did her missionary, my hands did not idle. I reached for her boobs and began to grope and play with her nipples and big boobs

My mouth went to her neck and began sucking, marking my territory.

I move my hands off her waist and grab her arms, spread them apart and trust faster into her. She was moaning with each trust. I stopped trusting until I felt her pussy tighten and I knew she cummed. But I wasn't done. With my dick Still inher, I pull her up so that she is facing me while she is on top. I brought her body to lay on my chest and I continue fucking her in that position. It wasn't long till she told me to stop.

SB : My dear . I'm tired. I cummed many times and I want to lay down. Can switch back to continue to fuck me missionary?

With my dick, once again, still in her, we rolled around till she is laying on the bed. I got perched upwards and spread her legs. We were doing it missionary. The room was filled with moans of lust.

I fucked her long. As I already cummed earlier, I find it harder to cum again. She knows it and she brought my ears closer to her mouth. She whispered into my ears.

SB: Oh baby. Cum inside my hot wet pussy. Fill me with your hot sperm. Trust your dick hard and spray your little men into me. Cum for me now baby!

Oh her sweet sexy words of encouragement. I went on a turbo boost trusting harder and faster into her. The rooms were echoed with nothing but our hips slapping against each other. It was then I knew I was about to cum.

H88: I'm cumming...I'm CUMMING!

One final trust and I cummed inside of her. Unloading and everyone of my nurglings till I know my balls is dry as a bone. I was pumping hard. So hard that I felt my balls starting to hurt. I was groaning and moaning while I empty all my tank into her. She was screaming away till we both fall flat.

We were panting and lying in my bed. We turned and face each other. Look deep into each other eyes and kissed. She parted her lips and lay into my chest.