View Single Post
Old 05-03-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
My kind of rewards comes in all kinds/types. Next trip i planned to reward the girls with a complete set of "S$1000 + S$100 + S$50 + S10 + S$5 + S$2", hehehe....
Just checked in to my favorite room, just like what i did in Formosa some years ago.

2 things worth remembering happened, just upon stepping into Batam:

1. Try to take a taxi to 9 days Hotel from Harbour Bay Ferry terminal. The lady outside the non-air-con ferry gate quoted me 60k rupiah, hehehe....why did i ask? Because its raining. And i am carrying over 30kg of toys to Batam this trip. I try for the sake of fun (since 1st time approach by a young lady) as i am curious what the quote will be.

Harbour Bay Ferry Terminal to 9-Days Hotel only 10 mins walk away, i just want to go to the money changer and then take the same taxi from there-on for shopping. Harbour Bay Taxi failed my expectation.

2. 1st time in my 10 years in Batam i got stop-over by a custom officer from the X-Ray terminal to check my luggage,hehehe...and she is curious what the stacks of thousands of Singapore dollar were for, hehehe... told her they are souvenirs for 'friends' and i gave her a stack of "S$1167" (as per photo above) and she is all smiling and keep saying "Thank You" non-stop. And yes, its a lady...

Note here that she didn't ask for it and i gave those "notes" to her out of my free will. She did say "no" a few times to me but i insisted. She's young and kind of cute-looking.

So much for day 1, time to go for the real "Shopping" and grab a "companion" (maybe 2, see how) to my room for the night.

Wish me luck.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info