Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
For money changing. I think Ha tam near the Ben Thanh market is a great choice …

For massage and BBBJs. There are a lot of choices. BLC is one of the higher end one. There are many decent ones too at cheaper prices …

For KTV, must be careful of those organisers ...
Good to know bro. Personally I cannot tahan Ha Tam, they r freaking rude & the queue is crazy. There are other good gold shops in that area.

As for BLC, it is definitely higher priced but worth it in my opinion. A lot of their clientele r the wealthy local viets so no rip offs there. Only thing is the stoopid passport requirement for the membership discounts.

This KTV issue is a complex one. The mami’s earnings is 20% of the total bill plus the standard mami tip right? So it is difficult to determine whether a bro that is bringing u to the ktv isn’t collecting part of that 20%. For me, most important is to ask for the pricelist before going then can compare to the other nightclubs. They should be all quite similar and can double check with the mami at the start. Then the bill is simply room charges, girl sitting fees, fruit tray, drinks, wet/dry towels, standard mami/waiter tips.

Then the next thing is whether the mami assigned to u, is good or not. Many promise the senior mami but in reality, u just get the junior mami. Junior mami may or may not be good. Of course, most important is whether they bring the hot girls to your room. Their favourite scam is to bringing in one long line of plain janes. There is a shortage of hot ktv girls so these are usually reserved for the best customers. Of course, some bros say they r chin chye about girl quality lah then better still, go to those smaller cheaper ktvs lah.