Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
88jc88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: JB experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
King Spa along Jln Pingai is permanently closed. I saw the interior had been dismantled and fittings removed.

King Spa along Jln Sri Pelangi is opened. I was there today. Do not have high expectations as it is operating with skeleton staffing. The reception aka manager explained they do not have many masseuses because they only recently resumed operations and have not imported any foreign masseuse yet. Hence they could only source for masseuse from those ladies that are residing in Malaysia..... mainly PRs or married to locals. This was also the main reason why they cannot operate too late as their masseuses need to return home to their families and none of them willing to work overtime.

They open early at 11am and close by 10pm.
Current have about 8-10 massage ladies but dun expect any syt. From what I saw today.... most are probably in their 30s to late 40s.

My massuese for today is Noi.... a plump thai lady in her early 40s. Can speak english and massage was reasonably good. She claimed she was a masseuse in HDY for few years before getting married to a Malaysian tour bus driver. They live in Yong Peng and has 3 kids.
She knocks off early around 7pm and confirm most of the other ladies there also have families in JB too.
No hanky panky or GQ.... although I did try my luck and asked for happy ending.
Thanks for the detailed explanations bro.. Seems like i’ll skip king spa and head to New york Spa later on. Am already in Malaysia , gonna sleep and check it out in the afternoon....