View Single Post
Old 11-01-2024, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
haha one always remembers the first even if it wasn't a good one. it's the nervousness of not knowing what to expect i guess. my first was a girl named apple from solid gold tay buan guan. jane became my regular there.

favourite to date would be eve from cairnhill, can't forget her.

best places would be places like orange/haru haru (dior was the best !!), unfortunately, such dens are no longer around
Wahahaha... Solid gold Tay ban guan. That was also my 1st spa I went to when I was in my teens. Blur and scared.

My older friend bring me there and paid the entrance for me. The lady who massage me keep jio me for services(think she see me young boy). She offer full service and drop till hj but I rejected. Even till $30 for full service, and she was grinding me with her panties on. End of day I rejected, she show anger on her face. Hahaha