View Single Post
Old 21-04-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Why do you all cheat?

Actually it will depends on your definition of cheating...to seek relief from the built up (sexual) tension, isn't it normal?

I love my wife very much, we enjoy fucking (or at least she make me think so by complaining I don't give her enough love...then how? make more love lor) but sometimes it cannot happen; we both do shiftwork sometimes; there was a few months we have to arrange to eat near her work place just so we can meet.

There was once I was damn horny in bed (no I didn't demand, she just felt the hard-on) but she was so tired; she fell asleep giving me a handjob. In this case, do I DIY? No, I just hug her and sleep.

Sure, I can DIY but it is not really satisfying isn't it, so I guess I belong to those that as long as I get to fuck my wife, I don't bother to eat out.