View Single Post
Old 21-04-2024, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi817 View Post
Just return from there. Dont trust the photos that you see because all are fake photos and there are tons of middle men just posting on behalf and asking for deposit. Remember not to send any deposit. Most of the girls are cui. Better go else where to chiong.
The OKT that I met up with was someone I had known more than 20 yrs ago...... I first met her in Gangfu spa where she was a songtui girl. Gradually she progressed to massage lady... then full service lady. She even came to SG for a stint in FL Dome 2.
She went back to PRC and eventually became a mamasan and now manages a stable of FLs in SZ for her boss.
We meet up for tcss occasionally although I dun always patronize her girls.

According to her the situation in SZ currently is the reverse of past years. Previously most of the customers cross over from HK to the entertainment outlets in SZ..... now it is the reverse with SZ residents crossing to HK where it is cheaper to spend their money.