Thread: Income of FLs
View Single Post
Old 15-04-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Income of FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
Those OKTs or spa owners install CCTV cameras just outside and above the front doors of their places of operation. To know who and how many customers come in. It appears a few of them are based in Johor Bahru because their handphone numbers are Malaysian numbers. I asked a Thai FL before if she has seen her OKT. She told me no. One of them also told me a runner comes at night to collect her OKT's daily cut of the earnings.

I read a number of spa owners who were heavily fined and even jailed for licensing infringements in the news. FLs and KTV girls have also been punished every now and then. Even though prostitution is allowed in Singapore by law. But special services are not allowed in spas, KTVs and flats as we all know. Happy playing...
FL stable OKTs are almost always never in SG. All based overseas, all remote control from overseas. Any raids on their girls or runners here, they stay protected and anonymous abroad, just lay low few months come back with a new stable name and the cycle continues.

AV raids in SG are usually just KPI wayang exercises. Those who know will know that a certain division of the men in blue when they conduct KTV raids they will "go in front door open back door" let most of the girls escape. Some stables' OKTs are also secretly informants/collaborators with the police too. One stable in FL Dome 1 last time did a particularly scummy way to "get rid" of his girls in SG when their tour of work was about to end, and he wanted to keep their earnings for himself.

He went to report his girls to the men in blue by backchannels and then next thing the girls knew all got arrested, whatever earnings they had left on them that hadn't been sent back to their home country got confiscated, and all deported/banned from reentering SG ever again. Heard this straight from the mouth of one of his girls whom I visited last time after she got deported back home and finally recontacted me on Line. The shocking thing is the stable is still active in this forum.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.