View Single Post
Old 21-02-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone can share their experience at The Pimp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewboom123 View Post
bro, 10k is only for the barfine + LT fee. if include multiple lady drink for the girl + lady drink for waitress ( yes i bought 2x lady drink for her waitress friend LMAO) + bringing her to go out eat and taxi total baht i spent per night on average would be around 15k upwards liao.

Also your quoted barfine abit dont tally with what i was told leh, for my case the mamasan said st/lt also 1k barfine. maybe is i tio tok? oh wells~

And also you mentioned about thai gf, but i dont think girls working at nana plaza would be looking for relationship la i mean they go dance in bikini is for wad? money! and i understand that perfectly so i dont tink got chance to progress into RS ba... Somemore i go bkk 2 times a year only and each time is like wad 5-7 days? how to maintain RS liddis...

Sian after reading your post i am hesitating to go find her liao. ( i was intending to go surprise her during my trip to bkk in June) i mean scarly i go there find her then end up everyday nothing fruitful comes out of it? liddat wasted sia even though i have the money to spend. But i like interacting with this girl cos i went other places like thermae + soapy massages and all i got was damn commercial feeling ( jus fuck n go) on one of those occasion i fuck halfway cock go soft, totally no GFE sia. Feels like fking a sex doll. Sibei turn off. So frustrating
Actually bro you go bkk two times a year is ok each time make sure you party and Shiok max. If you stay there too long every week party also will sian. Last time I work there every week go g club after a while also sian and also no so much money also