Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Tulan2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTulan2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Latest Bangkok Recommendation?

Hi Bros,
For the newly initiated and those interested in something out of the ordinary in Spa and Massage land Bangkok, there is a relatively new Spa and Massage place called Tarawadee Resort & Spa which has its website detailing location etc.etc at: http://www.tarawadee.com.
Had my first visit there last week and I must say its a class above Poseidon or Nataree. Did a Tarma with Pia ( she's one of the models there and her pic is on the website) and another model (couldn't decipher her name, even though she tried telling me many times but she's about 1.7 m tall..without her heels, so you can imagine how tall she is when she is wearing her heels!!). Anyway, it was an experience in itself. Had the VIP room with a jacuzzi and karaoke and a 4 poster bed!
Started out with TCSS and both speak reasonably good English but Pia had the better command. The tall and cute WL then went off to prepare the jacuzzi whilst Pia did some duet singing on the karaoke. They then both stripped and helped to undress 'moi' and we all proceeded to the jacuzzi. Then started the 'soaping' and sucking and licking and rubbing. Just imagine having 2 gorgeous gals licking and sucking different parts of your body at the same time. Pia had the bigger of the tits ( I estimate a C cup) and she did a tit-fxxx whilst the taller WL sucked on my nipples and the sensation was just undescribable....to be continued....