Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
ione deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: stories by the legendary one eye snake

thanks for the ups bro cupid xpress!

din realise tat there was already a thread with bro one eye snake's stories. but it seems like i have some stories which are not in the link provided (like the 1st story i posted abt Mabel). although there are also some stories in there which are not in my collection, so thanks for the link bro Antiantivice! like for example this Bee Lian story, seems like i only have the 1st part which was his 1st sexperience with Bee Lian. so i'll just post whatever remaining that i have for this story to conclude, and then bros who are interested to read on abt Bee Lian can do so by going to the link tat bro Antiantivice provided. it is somewhere in page 2 of tat thread.

after tat i'll see whether i have any more stories not posted in tat link and share them with our bros here. let the legend of the one eye snake live on!

ok now lets continue with the story...

She looked up at me while she sucked, her lips began to move back and forth over my hard cock. I watched her engulfing my cock. Inch by inch it disappeared between her lips and inch by inch it re-appeared. I watched as I fucked my cock in her mouth and she was staring back at me, her mouth ovalled around my shaft. Her lips widened and narrowed over the veined contour of my cock as it drove in and out. Her cheeks swelled with my cock toying with her tongue within the cavity and hollowed when I withdrew against her suction. The fucking bitch IS an expert in giving heads. Her breasts danced and bounced with the rhythm of her sucking. They bobbed and swayed slightly and I bent down to pull on a nipple, pinching it slightly between my fingers. She groaned and shivered from the electri-sensation from her nipple being pinched and pulled on and she sucked my cock with more vigor and she shivered from watching my cock fucking her mouth. My hips worked in a steady rhythm, pushing my thick cock to the back of her throat. I knew she liked that, getting her mouth fucked, fucked by a thick cock, pulsating between her tight zi zi cha cha lips.

I watched my cock pumping, sliding in and out of her mouth, the cock head almost escaping her lips before I shoved him deep again. I watched my cock stuffing into Bee Lian's chio horny CFM face. The thought of finally jamming her mouth with my cock gave me more pleasure from actually fucking her mouth and of course, the actual fucking her mouth added life to just the thought. What was I talking about.. knn I also lost, no more playing pacy game. Just shut up (the thought) and FUCK, I told myself.

Bee Lian spitted my cock out to catch a breath and she spitted some saliva on my cock head, some more, some more, and more and more. Then she grinned. She smooched the cock head and slid her lips off my cock. She then thrust her big breasts out, bending my hard meaty pipe and rubbed its head around her breasts, teasing her nipples. I held at the cock base and whipped on her heavy mambo jumbo, enjoyed the view of them heaving and bouncing under my cock-whip. Bee Lian gasped and held her breasts tight, crushing them. I swept my cock left and right, left and right, smearing the pre-cum, the saliva all over her erected nipples and those firm fleshy melons. "Hhhhmmnnnnnnn" BeeLian moaned and cramped my cock in her cleavage. She moved them up and down, her breasts fucking my cock, my cock fucking her cleavage. I spitted onto her breasts, more saliva, drools wetted her cleavage. Better, smoother, easier access for my cock to pump through. Driving her wild, I reached lower and pulled on her nipples.

"YES! YES! Joeeeeeee! FUCK. I, I'm cccuuuummmmmmiing. Ooohhhhhhhh, cccuuummmmmm" and she climaxed with her breasts cramping my cock, fucking. Her body shuddered and convulsed. My cock felt the collapsing of her breasts walls, shattering, earth-shaking breasts walls tightening. I kept my focus, controlling myself from cumming and I pulled out from her heavy weight busty boobs. She understood and immediately parted her lips and opened her mouth. She looked up into my eyes and took my cock into her mouth again, stopping at the head just before sliding her lips down the shaft again. I SHOVED in all the way till my cock head felt the back of her throat. Bee Lian choked yet her hands came wrapping around my ass and pulled me deeper, sucked me more into her mouth. Her throat, swallowing the entire length, her fingernails dug into my ass cheeks. I had my hands behind her head and I fucked her face in short rapid strokes, not wanting to choke her. Bee Lian bobbed her head a little faster to catch up with my strokes.

YES! I was getting into it. I was fucking Bee Lian's mouth. YES! I held her by the hair and I increased the intensity of my fuck strokes. Long driving in and long withdrawing. Powerful plunges and ram and jam and thrust and shove and stuff and anyway you called it. Her mouth was stretched to the max. Her head bobbed up and down faster and faster and her face was totally blushed liked a tomato, squashed tomato. She knew
I was about to come. At first, she was about to push away from my groin. No way! No FUCKING way! I wanted her to DRINK my cum! I had dreamt about this and I was about to make it happen.

I held her head still and sank half of my cock into her mouth. Holding her by the hair, I jacked myself off, in her mouth, and began spurting big blobs of thick, white cum into her throat. My first memorable load shot directly down her throat. She was caught off guard and choked. I pulled my cock out of her lips, her teeth scraped on my skin. I pulled her hair and tilted her face slightly upwards and I placed my cock close to her face. Bee Lian was so excited that her body trembled in anticipation. Globs of pearly white cum splattered onto her lips and chin like a cum-pistol. The subsequent huge loads splashed across her face. She shut her eyes, not wanting to be blinded by my thick cum, gloo and globs dripped from her forehead.

She seemed to love it now as she gasped and opened her mouth to receive more spurt on her tongue, and another, and another. She gulped it down and smiled and stuck her tongue out for more. Her tongue pushed the cum from her mouth and it oozed down her chin, hanging in long strings that dripped down to her breasts, a fucking chio and stimulating sight. I kept cumming and her tongue kept lapping up more and more cum splattering on her. I rubbed my cock round and round on her face, wiping her lips, smearing warm cum across her chin and up over her cheekbones.

She opened her eyes and stared at me and looked at my still spurting cock. She took it with her hands, fingers wrapped around the thickness as she pumped him for more cum. I spurted more thick and warm cum all over her big breasts. She squeezed my cock and watched the cum leaping from my cock tip until it tapered off to a thick glob oozing and sliding down between her fingers like melted wax dripping down a candle. She released the cock and smeared some cum on her breasts and wiped it on her face. She looked at me with a big sex-tits-fuck-tion smile. I smiled back at her "Suck me clean" I said.

Bee Lian happily put my cock back into her mouth and sucked reflexively at my cock. More cum oozed from my cock head onto her tongue and she sucked hungrily and she sucked until I felt that my cock go soft in her slimy mouth. She pulled it free of her mouth and looked at it. Then she spit cum onto it. Both of us watched the cum-drool slide from her mouth onto my cock head. She pushed it around my cock with her tongue, wrapping my limp cock with my own cum. How cute!!! My legs weakened from the intense orgasm, my knees buckled and I fell to the floor, totally spent. Bee Lian fell sitting down as well. We both laughed and suddenly, she looked sexy with her face smeared with my cum and her big breasts streaked with my cum as well.