View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
FR for Doris/Sex Republic

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=921389

Bro nakadashi beat me to 1st blood and pushed me to 2nd blood. That's ok, makes it easier for me to write my FR

In a nutshell, Doris looks like a cute minah with her bedroom eyes, flashing smile and amazing white straight teeth. I found her lips damn sexy and they looked right at home wrapped around my dick. Her English is actually quite good. Kink factor, she told me this is her first time in the sex trade and was previously a cook. Nice! She has kids but her body sure does not reflect that! Got slight washboard abs some more.

Check out her pics below! For all other details, pls refer to bro nakadashi's FR

Special mention to bro KK; he knows his customers well and is super efficient and responsive

Such a cute minah that only live pics can show to us. It's a pity that now pics are always filtered to become the typical fair and sharp face. These filtered pics does not help to attract the right customers because people who like tanned ones won't come while people who likes fair don't believe the pics.