View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 19
imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Today another steaming encounter...

Sunday 11/5/08 around 12 noon...

I was at NTUC supermarket at Tanjong Pagar plaza. Walked around and suddenly saw this woman in a long light green-colour dress, baring her back almost till her waist. So I wonder whether she was wearing any bra.

Then she proceeded to the cold food area to select some dairy food. She was bending down and then I confirm there was no BRA! Her look is probably 6/10, around 30s(?), wearing glasses, local chinese. I walked past but couldn't see much. Then I walked around and walked past her again. This time, her downblouse was more and guess what, I see the whole of her left breasts plus light brown nipples! Wow...

She was quite carefree walking around. But suddenly started to cover herself whenever she bent down. A sudden behaviour change. And she did that all the while till she paid and left.

I was observing and later realized she walked back to the new Condo - The Icons nearby. Guess she must be some MILF who woke up late, too lazy to change, and walked to NTUC under the night garment to shop!