Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
skirtchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Hi guys. This is my first ever post so I hope you all understand.
2. First Tope
The girls keep changing over there but there is one WL worth mentioning. Her name is Saki. Trust me her moans are one of the best I've heard...even my fren 2 rooms down later told me that he can hear lah. I think some bro here already FR on her already so I wun write on it. She is on holidays now...but will be back soon (anyone tried Wendy b4?)...I love her moans and natural breast.
Saki always there every time I visit for the last month or so and always busy ^^ I saw her again last night and considered her a lot but her face is really not my type

I went to mid tope instead. the place is quite full when I came in around midnite. Girls on offering are Vicky, Lisa, Clare, Aki, Cookie, Honey, Hitomi, Ember might be a few more that I missed I think there were 8 or 9.

Were considering Cookie, Hitomi, Saki from next door. and there were 2 new girls that caught my eyes too. Lisa has a nice slim body and nice sets of tits and Clare caught my eyes but got chosen just before I get to choose damn it, more reason for me to go back. Clare is a typical Korean look girl, like korean uni girls that i used to do my course with so I wanted to try her so bad, ah well always next time, boobs looks a lil small though. Ember looks nice as well, very slim body with a B size tits I think, nice straight long highlighted hair, give a little bit of impression being Thai

Cookie was busy busy and didn't even see her the whole night so down with Hitomi or RTF Honey. Honey is damn tempting to RTF and looks much friendlier today too smiling a lot when she came outside and had a good look of everyone before she dissapear back. But I chosed to try new one tonight so I went for Hitomi, advertised as Japanese but 100% korean! my first impression in the room is that she is so pretty like a porcelain doll, very clean and cute face her body and hair smells like a goddess too, and she speaks very good English, she told me that she lived in Canada before, so no wonder.

Did the SoP with very long shower she washes every crevices of ur body proceed with standard cat bath -bbbj - cap on - cowgirl - missionary - doggy. What I liked about her as well is her moan. Soft moaning sounded so sweet and natural. Her pussy feels so tight as well.

Face: 9/10 (my kind of girl, very cute)
Body: 7/10 (she has broad shoulder and solid body, being short she give the impression of being chubby but really hardly any traces of fat when I feel her body)
Breast: natural B with tiny nipple
cat bath: 7.5 (quite nice she really worked out her tongue)
BBBJ: 7 Average
FJ: 7 Average (very tight pussy which is good)
GFE: 8 Good (nice and friendly very easy to communicate)
RTF: Maybe after I try others. Have to try Clare next time, and sakura has killer boobs too but she wasnt on last night

Final conclusion:
Everything about her service and body, except for he looks and GFE, are fairly average. She only started 2 weeks but I have a feeling she has the potential to become a favourite because she has very good english, reserved manner and nice attitude as well as being a good sport, she put in a lot of efforts riding you! Not for bros that like slim girls though!